Gone are the days, when wall protection was primarily used in the health care environment to avoid scratches, marks, dents, and gouges to the walls that would compromise the structure and interior visual. But nowadays, these wall protection benefits are not restricted to healthcare environments. Therefore the wall protection system which consists of wall protection panels, sheets, floor protection etc. are compulsory these days to extend the lifetime of the walls.
It is a challenging decision to decide where to place wall protection in a building. Wall protection system is compulsory these days to extend the life of your walls. Walls and doors are naked. Therefore, dirt, dust, scratches, and marks can destroy your walls.
Wall protection systems include handrails, protection sheets, panels, etc. are used to reserve the reliability and surface appearance that is visible to the crowd where scuffing and damage to the walls are occurring effortlessly. Wall protection consists of everything that is used to keep building looks newer and longer. There are various methods through which you can provide protection to the interiors.
1. Ensure a Hygienic Environment: According to the American Architect Institute the wall finishes should be fissures, open joints and may preserve or permit the passage of dirt and particles. Deflector Shield’s internal and external angles are thermoformed on position, evading the necessity for unattractive corner trims which are potential dirt traps and problematic to clean.
These edges and corners offer a much more hygienic surface than the plastered joints linked with tiles, which need a hostile cleaning regime. These systems are designed with fully integrated system that can be cleaned and maintain easily. These wall protection panels should have No gaps or rough edges, just a smooth, uninterrupted surface.
2. Minimize downtime and closure of wards: Wall protection systems are designed in this way to eliminate the damage risk caused by scratches, bumps, marks and dents occurred from beds, wheelchairs and trolleys. Deep gouges and holes also require regular filling, scraping and painting. This process may take 4 or more days, often demanding the whole wall to be re-painted, producing much disturbance to patient care.
3. Keep it Clean: These wall protection has waterproof surfaces which can be cleaned easily. With consistent cleaning and maintenance using traditional solutions, wall protection systems do not tolerate bacteria to hide and grow. Moreover, these door sets generates a fully sealed room. Now you can clean and wash all the surface easily without lead to bacterial growth.
4. Close the Gap in Quality: In some cases irresponsible wall protection installation causes some serious problems. Tile constructors agree that both water resistant cement and epoxy grouts should be used. It’s not easy to control these systems. With the impervious surface of Deflector Shield’s wall protection what you see is what you get.
5. Graffiti Removal: Graffiti is usually made with aerosols, acids, plastic paints or markers that affect the pores of the surfaces and can deepen up to one cm in the spaces where they are made. Companies dedicated to the cleaning of graffiti have developed a series of products that minimize the effects and facilitate the subsequent cleaning.
Deflector Shield’s Graffiti Removal Services specialists are experts in graffiti removal, regardless of the type of surface and the area. Our graffiti removal service and products are custom made and allow us to clean almost any type of brand, regardless of the surface.